Trainwreck meets Kush in a colossal cannabis pile-up of the finest indica and sativa genetics! K-Train Feminized combines Kush, one of the oldest, most powerful and best-loved indica strains from the mountains of India, with Trainwreck, a relative newcomer from the USA with an impressive sativa-dominant profile. The result is one of the most talked-about recent cannabis hybrids that money can buy!
K-Train Feminized delivers a long-lasting high – the sativa component is the most pronounced of her genetic traits and effects can last for several hours. Recommended as an easy-to-grow variety, K-Train Feminized seeds produce solid bushy plants with sturdy side branches that rapidly develop clusters of resinous buds.
Aromas of orange and sweet citrus with an earthy undertone develop during the flowering period and come to full strength, along with the uplifting effect, after curing the buds. The smoke is smooth and satisfying, yet so powerful that novice consumers are advised to take care when riding the K-Train for the first time!
- Sunny / MediterraneanK-Train Feminized can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Average height gainK-Train Feminized will have average height gain during flowering.
- Flowering 60 – 65 daysK-Train Feminized will need an average flowering time to reach their full potential.
- Yield Medium YieldK-Train Feminized will produce a decent amount of bud
- 85% Indica The K-Train Feminized strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.